- Language School London
- Junior School London
- Executive Centre London
It is well known that England, and particularly London is an expensive place. Those who have a small budget when they come to London can save a lot of money with these money-saving tips.
1. Museums: Many museums in London do not charge for admission. This means you can visit all the best museums such as the National Gallery, the Victoria & Albert Museum and the British Museum all for free.
2. Oyster card: With the Oyster card, you get the best rate of travel whether by tube or bus. The Oyster card costs about 5 pounds and can be topped up at counters in the underground stations.
3. Double-decker buses: If you want to save the money on special tour trips, then you can also use normal bus lines and still see a lot of the sights. For example, lines 11 and 15 are great as you can see the Tower of London, St. Paul's Cathedral past, Trafalgar Square and Oxford Street. Language courses in London are a great way to supplement your English skills and apply them directly in the country. Therefore with these saving tips, you do not need to worry about spending a lot of money when in London.
4. Changing of the Guards at Buckingham Palace: Every day at 11:30 am, you can see the famous changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace. This grandiose affair should not be missed, especially as it does not cost anything. However, it is worth getting there a bit earlier in order to get a good spot.
5. The Globe: In this replica of the historic theater, you can see Shakespeare's comedies and tragedies. For those who take a language course in London, this is the perfect opportunity to test your progress. Of course, the theatre costs money, but you can also get a cheap standing room, for example, at a midnight show. Here the entry is only 5 pounds.
6. Pedestrian path on the Thames: Along the Thames, you will find the most tourist attractions, such as Big Ben, the London Eye and Tower Bridge. There is a footpath next to the Thames, so you can stroll along while admiring all the sights, without paying a penny.